This is a Ginger Blue design that is made to resemble a mantle. We use real poplar wood from a mill in Massachusetts and mold each piece to give it a true mantle look. We use what appears to be ceiling tin to give it a vintage feel. This mantle looks great as a headboard, mantle over a fire place, or used behind a sofa. This piece is assembled in our studio located in Saugerties, NY by Stephen and Pam Montes. All rights reserved.
- 19" x 18" dimensions
- the images are for the triple shelf. the actual shelf will be 1 single panel width.
- This mantle design holds 3 small prints
- The backing is embossed from steel. It is not Tin. allowing our magnetic prints to display.
- It is surrounded by hardwood Poplar frame.
- The top is 4.75" and is also made of solid hardwood Poplar
- The cornice is embossed Steel.
- Magnetic prints are not included. The mini frames shown in picture are not included.
- Please note The pictures for different colour choices are of our triple mantles. If you are interested in the 3 picture design please see the 43" version
Outside dimension of frame- S Small Magnet 5.75" x 5.75"- S Small framed 10" x 10"- L Med/Large magnet 11.5" x 11.5"- L Med/Large framed 16" x 16"- XL extra large 23" x 23"- XL extra large framed 28" x 28"
Barnwood Frames Our frames are all made from centuries old barnwood. We have removed every board by hand and removed every nail. Cracks , splits, nail holes and uneven surfaces are common to this wood. We will make every attempt to make sure that despite this fact your frame will be "perfect" if not we will make every effort to fix the problem.
Our Crown frames are made from pine and moulded in a 2" crown pattern.
Our classic frames are embossed metal centers (not flat except for the center where the magnet is placed) surrounded by our crown 2" frames