Crosses on a Hill is an Original from the Studio of Ginger Blue by Steve Montes. It is mounted on a magnet and easily interchangeable with our frames. Simply remove the picture from the front of your frame and replace it with the next season.
- Small 5.75" x 5.75", compatible with any mini frame and all mantels
- Large 11.5" x 11.5", compatible with all frames labeled Large
- XL 23" x 23" compatible with all frames labeled XL
- Print is mounted to flexible magnetic square. Do not bend.
- Although Prints are water resistant, use only dry cloth to clean.
This Bundle includes a magnet and a Crown molding frame
- 2" Crown molding frame made of solid Poplar hardwood.
- Painted with the color of your choice.
- The backing is metal
- 10" x 10" outside dimension
- 6" x 6" inside dimension
This Bundle includes a magnet and a crown molding frame
- 2" Barnwood Frame made from reclaimed wood from centuries old building from Upstate NY
- The frame is painted with new latex paint with our special process to enhance the charm of the old wood
- Cracks , Chipping, nail holes, uneven sanding is normal and welcomed
Outside dimension of frame- S Small Magnet 5.75" x 5.75"- S Small framed 10" x 10"- L Med/Large magnet 11.5" x 11.5"- L Med/Large framed 16" x 16"- XL extra large 23" x 23"- XL extra large framed 28" x 28"
Barnwood Frames Our frames are all made from centuries old barnwood. We have removed every board by hand and removed every nail. Cracks , splits, nail holes and uneven surfaces are common to this wood. We will make every attempt to make sure that despite this fact your frame will be "perfect" if not we will make every effort to fix the problem.
Our Crown frames are made from pine and moulded in a 2" crown pattern.
Our classic frames are embossed metal centers (not flat except for the center where the magnet is placed) surrounded by our crown 2" frames