MV-002 Vertical double Shelf
This is a Ginger Blue design that is made to resemble a mantle. We use real poplar wood from a mill in Massachusetts and mold each piece to give it a true mantle look. We use what appears to be ceiling tin to give it a vintage feel. This mantle looks great as a headboard, mantle over a fire place, or used behind a sofa. This piece is assembled in our studio located in Saugerties, NY by Stephen and Pam Montes. All rights reserved.
- 43" x 18" dimensions
- This mantel design holds 2 small prints
- The backing is embossed from steel. It is not Tin. allowing our magnetic prints to display.
- It is surrounded by hardwood Poplar frame.
- The top is 4.75" and is also made of solid hardwood Poplar
- The cornice is embossed Steel.
- Magnetic prints are not included.
- The partial images are for color purposes only.